Ingredientsfor six servings
Kanten flakes2 teaspoons (4g)
- Water100 ml
- Soymilk300 ml
- Organic Amazake100g
- Kudzu1 tablespoon (6g)
Lemon juice1 teaspoon
Apple juice1 cup (200ml)
Natural Salta pinch
- Seasonal fruits for decoration
- Pour water into a pan and sprinkle with Kanten and soak for 30 minutes. Cook over medium heat stirring well, until Kanten is completely dissolved.
- Combine Soymilk, Amazake, lemon juice and 1. in a blender and process until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer 2. into a pan and cook over medium heat, stirring with spatula constantly. When it starts to simmer, reduce the heat to low.
- Dissolve Kudzu in 1 tablespoon of water thoroughly and add to 3. Cook for 2-3 minutes stirring well.
- Remove the pan from the heat and pour it into mold that is wet with water in advance and cool it down.
- To make sauce, heat apple juice and salt in a pan. Add Kudzu that is dissolved in the equal amount of water beforehand and stir well. When the sauce becomes transparent, remove from the heat and cool.
- Top with the seasonal fruits and apple sauce and serve.
Recipe by Seishoku Macrobiotic Association.