Tricolored salad with Shiro miso
Ingredientsfor 6 servings
- White radish150g
- Apple1/2 piece
- Lemon1/6 piece
- Chili pasteA little bit
- Shiro (White) miso2 tablespoons
Brown rice (or rice) vinegar2 teaspoons
Sesame oil1 teaspoon
- ParsleyA little bit
- Cut thick root (1 to 2cm) off broccoli. Divide broccoli floret into small amounts. Cut stem into bite-size cubes (about 1cm).
- Cut carrots and white radish into bite-size cubes (about 1cm). Boil carrots, white radish and broccoli in a salted water until they become soft.
- Peel apple, salt lightly and grate. Add lemon juice immediately, chili paste and Shiro miso.
- Add brown rice vinegar and sesame oil. Sprinkle minced parsley.
- Place 4 in a serving dish and add 3.
Recipe by Seishoku Macrobiotic Association.