Copyright © 2017 MUSO co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
- Soymilk1 cup (200cc)
- Water1/2 cup (100cc)
- Tea Leaves ( Assam)1 Tbsp
- Maple syrup1 Tbsp
- Spices: 1 cardamom, 3 cloves, a slice of ginger, 3cm cinnamon stick
soybean flour (“kinako”) if available
- In a small milk pan, bring water and spices to a boil over medium heat.
- Reduce to low heat, add tea leaves to the pan and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Add Soymilk and maple syrup and bring to just before a boil over medium heat.
- Remove from the heat, strain and serve. Sprinkle cinnamon powder if preferred.