- Soy milk
- Soymilk Ice Cream
Copyright © 2017 MUSO co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Soymilk Ice Cream
- Egg yolk3 units
- Maple syrup1 tsp
- Soymilk1 cup (200cc)
- Fresh cream1 cup (200cc)
- Vanilla essence or vanilla beansto taste
- In a bowl, mix egg yolk, sugar and maple syrup well.
- Add lukewarm Soymilk little by little and mix well.
- Cook and whisk in a pan over low heat until reach 80 degree.
- Take off from the heat, and add vanilla essence or vanilla beans. Cool on a tray with ice.
- After mixing into gruel, add whipped cream slowly. Mix well, and pour into container and wrap it. Cool in a refrigerator about 1 hour.
- After outside has set a little, take out from refrigerator, and stir whole with a whisk quickly, and cool it in the refrigerator again for 40 minutes.
- After whole has set, stir it again, and cool it in the refrigerator again for 40 minutes.