Strawberry Mousse Parfait
Ingredientsfor 4 to 5 people
- Apple juice250cc
- Sea salt moderate amount
- Kanten powder 2 tsp
- Tofu (soft) 250g
- White sesame oil 1 Tbsp
- Lemon juice 2 tsp
- Honey 2 tsp
- Corn flakes moderate amount
- Strawberries to garnish
- Mix <A> in a pot and set aside for 1 hour.
- Put the pot on the stove to dissolve completely. sp Then add lemon juice and honey.
- Puree tofu with a blender and add white sesame oil. Continue blending.
- Remove 2 from the heat and let it cool down completely. sp Then after adding 2 to 3, blend until fluffy.
- Pour 4 in a tray and cool down in a refrigerator.
- Put cornflakes in a glass first and secondly place 5 and sliced strawberries on the top. spContinue this process by making layers and make sure to finish with mousse on the top. spGarnish with strawberry, mint, and lemon.