Ingredientsfor 4 to 5 people
- Minced garlic & Minced ginger a little
- Half-polished brown rice3 cups
- String beans5
- Sea salt1 tsp
- Soy sauce1/2 Tbsp
- Water3 cups
- Oil, Parsleymoderate amount
- Put oil in a pressure cooker and saute minced garlic and ginger. sp When aroma comes out, add minced onions and keep sauteing.
- Cut half of the carrots into 0.5cm cubes and add these to 1 and simmer lightly. sp Grate the rest of the carrots.
- Add rice, grated carrots, sliced string beans (0.5cm), sea salt, shoyu and water. sp Then, pressure-cook for 3 minutes and let it steam.
- Put 3 into a mold to make a dome shape, and place it back on the plate. sp Add parsley for decoration.