Sweet Millet Soup
Ingredientsfor 4 to 5 people
- Sweet Millet1/2 cup
- Koya Tofu (freeze-dried Tofu) 1 piece
- Oil1 tsp
- Dashi soup 3 cups
- Natural salt & Pepper a little
- Cook the sweet millet in 1/2 cup of water.
- Shred the burdock, chop the onion and carrot and cut the koya tofu into cubes. Chop the cabbage into 2-3 cm pieces.
- Put oil in a pot and saute and smother the burdock. Add onion and saute well, and then add carrot, cabbage and koya tofu and smother them once more.
- Add 1 to 3, pour dashi soup over the ingredients, and boil. Add salt and pepper to taste.