Hijiki and Roasted Soy Bean Rice
Ingredientsfor 4 to 5 people
- Dried hijiki8g
- Soybeans1/4 cup
- Paprika Moderate amount
- Sesame oil2 teaspoons
- Brown rice2.5 cups
- Water3.5 cups
- Sea salt and pepper3.5 cups
- Soak the Hijiki for 15 minutes, then cut it 2-3 cm in length. Roast the soybeans for a while.
- Chop paprika into matchsticks and blanch them. Also chop carrots and burdock into matchsticks and french-fry them.
- Put sesame oil in a pressure cooker and saute the Hijiki for a few minutes. Add the soybeans and brown rice and continue to saute them. Finally add water, salt, and pepper and pressure-cook them until ready.
- Place the soybeans and brown rice into a dish and garnish with the paprika, carrot and burdock.