Ume Extract Jello
Ingredients16cm x 14cm tray
- Ume extract5g
- Kanten(agar agar) bar10
- Water2 cups
- Brown sugar (for additional sauce)70g-80g
- Plane yogurt 2 Tbs
- Honey 1 tsp
- Cut the agar into small pieces and soak it in a bowl of water for 1 hr.
- Move the Kanten(agar agar) to a pan with water (mentioned above), and turn on the flame.
- Add brown sugar and stir well on a low flame.
- Bring it to the boil and add the ume extract and keep stirring.
- Turn off the flame and let it cool.
- Move the liquid onto a tray and put it into the refrigerator.
- After it becomes hard, cut into pieces.
- Place in a cup and add sauce, a combination of yogurt and honey.