- Sesame Tofu with Kudzu
Copyright © 2017 MUSO co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Sesame Tofu with Kudzu
Ingredientsfor 4 to 5 people
- Kudzu / Kudzu powder45g
- White/black sesame paste30g
- Salta pinch
- Mix Kudzu, sesame paste, a pinch of salt and 400cc of water well in a pot.
(You can use dashi broth of Kombu, or a little soymilk in place of a part of water for supple texture.)
- Keep stirring 1 on medium heat until boiling.
- After it reaches a full boil and the surface gloss comes out, knead it often on low heat for about
5 minutes in order to keep it from burning.
- After kneading well, pour 3 into a container, and cool it with running water.